Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Break Highlights! (Including New Years!)

I've really got to get going and catch up!! Well i'm going to like combine ice skating,(winter break) and New Years. (New Years was definitely a hit!)

All our good cousin!

POLAR ICE, ICE-SKATING!
And moving on to Polar Ice ice-skating......

Yes, Polar Ice. Funnest place EVER!!! Wow. My friends and I LOVE this place!! I was not really the best but now I know how to do a turn!! (We'll on the ground). Fun Times!

My GREAT friends!!

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL New Years and Winter Break.
(Alright, now keep up for Claire and my amazing Moms B-day.)

2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

i read your mom's blog and just love it...yours is so cute too! hope you had a great time on your trip to CA!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

You are such a cute girl with a happy positive outlook. Thank you for giving me hope for my cute daughters.