Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mehico (means Mexico in Spanish)


This is an awesome crab we found in Mexico. We had a great time there and we found crabs, went on ranger rides, quad rides, found king crabs, found octopus, found a stray dog that we begged my mom and dad to bring home with us, and burried each other in the sand! It was the best fall break ever!

Look at these pictures!
We had delicious s'mores by the campfire.
My mom`s friend, Tiffiny is the best ranger driver ever!!!
Lucy loved every dog that she saw on the streets.

5 comments:

Summer said...

HEY! I love your blog!

Shawni said...

HEY! I love your blog too! I love to read what you write. Love you!!

Jan said...

Hi my name is Megan. I am 10 years old like you too. My mom told me about your blog because she looks at your mom's blog. I have a blog too and I thought it would be fun to be blogging friends because none of my friends blog here in Rexburg. My blog is www.mimimegan.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Your blog is realy cute. I wish I could have a birthday cake in the pool. That would be so fun.

Annie Ruden said...

Elle, your blog is great. I love all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time in Mexico. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Thanks for letting us take over your bedroom. Love ya!

Julie said...

Hey elle i wish i could go to mexico im so jelous!

Mckenna