Thursday, December 26, 2013

mehico 2013

      Mexico here we are.  This Christmas we decided to head down good old Mexico to celebrate and serve others. We have our house being built in the desert & we are so blessed & grateful for it that we felt like we had some service to do & I LOVE it! This was Christmas Day and we went to some poor places to feed the families.  My spanish is realllllly awful so im trying my best to learn.  Seriously though....its just horrid.  & I will sometimes speak some french in my words hoping they understand which obviously, they dont lol.


Ok and seriously, CUTEST boy ive seen:


........like ever:


feliz navidad.

xoxo,
el

3 comments:

richard said...

Wow these pics are awesome Elle! Gives us such a good idea of where you are, not only through the landscapes but with the people and the service. Thanks for sharing. I love it! We hope you have the most memorable Christmas ever!

abigail louise said...

gorgeous photos! you are darling!

Eyrealm said...

Love seeing this! Now that I've found your blog I'm looking for pictures of your church history tour. We didn't get to see them this summer!