Friday, April 26, 2013

highschool.



highschool is so crazy. im in love with it.  ill mostly just let the pictures tell the story. lots of instagram. and thats kinda my addiction.

spirit dayz (a.k.a. fashion disaster day):

 
some of my friends and i got together on Presidents Day and used our day off school wisely and made a fun VIDEO on vimeo! <

my cousins and i had a little photoshoot for one of their b-days:

more instagramming......
we celebrated a great easter and i tested out my new Final Cut Pro while makin a video. 


my friends and i jumped in a freezing cold ice pool in our clothes for the first swim of summer:

the beloved highschool TENNIS season started and it was a grreatttttt year. (yes. enough to get 6 t's and 2 r's). I LOVED having it with all these grand gals who made it SO very entertaining:


 me and the mammasita went on a grand lunch date at the spa:


we had a couple CHOIR concerts and a festival:

 (i know, i know, excuse the bad iphone quality)

 some great dinna dates with some great friends:


the two makennas and I made a little post summer video on vimeo:


there has been some wicked sunsets here in the desert that blow my mind and i have lovely friends who are willing to stop to take a self-timer jumping picture with.


 me and lexa loo happened to match exactly one day without knowing:
 ......and we are always about that bus life this freshman year.  Its become our main source of transportation & we are just desperately waiting for the day to get our lisence.
 annnnndddd thats a wrap. oh and hey did i mention ive got some great friends? oh, cause i do.

3 comments:

Eyrealm said...

Elle this is so fun to see! I've seen most of these pictures on Instagram on my phone but they're pretty small. It's great to see all this on the big screen! I'm still mystified about how you get over 300 likes on every one of your posts on Instagram. How does that happen?

Love you forever!

Jonah and Aja said...

Great Stuff Elle! Can't wait to see you this summer.

Wesley jenner said...

Hey Elle!!! i know we have never met before, but my mo. Showed me your moms blog it really cool!!! Your is to!!! i have a question that i wanted to ask you. My family is having family photos done and we all have to wear a pinky peach color. i have searched everywhere for the right color!! In this post you were wearing a peachy pink color I think it was the 7th picture!! Could you p,ease tell me where you bought it!!! I really need to know as soon as possible because the picture are going to be taken soon!!!! Thank you!