Wednesday, February 23, 2011

114 days....

....until this hottie comes to the desert. (Okay, okay I know she is not cuter than me but she is at least the 2nd haha just kidding!) I cant wait! I have been like e-mailing her every day! She moved across the country a while ago and I almost DIED with out her! She is CrAzY, fun, cute, and AWESOME!! (Sorry this pic is like 2 years old but hey, since she isn't with me, sniffle, then I better get an older one. Better than nothin right??) Anyway, we are going to be doing some seriously awesome stuff!! We saw each other when we headed over there during the summer but she hasn't seen most of her friends who miss her also like nobodies business! I CAN"T WAIT!! (But since she is coming on her B-day...I will have to wait, sigh.)

Can't wait and i will try to find a better pic!! :)

P.S. I'm trying to go off soda 4 a year...well i have going since July 1 but it is seriously KILLING me! Can't wait till that's over!!

8 comments:

Mars said...

I read your mom's blog (Which I LOVE but I don't have the pleasure of knowing her personally) and I think you are just a doll! I thought I would stop by your cute blog and say hi :)

Eyrealm said...

How fun to see this darling girl! So glad they're coming for a visit! Thanks for taking such good care of us while we were with you. It's always so fun to be with the Pothiers and especially you.

Good for you on the soda! It won't be hard at Bear Lake since we hardly ever see it there! Love you!

shawni said...

Elle Belle...I'm so excited for that Emma to get here too! And please, you don't even hardly like soda! I love you baby.

Claudia said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait either! I have missed Emma so much!
-Isabel
P.S. Good job on the soda thing;) See ya soon!!

Kiley Beee. said...

"eloise,mi cuervo" i love your blog!

Lil Miss Sunshine said...

hey elle belle,i havent seen you in like a week and im missing you like crazy i cant wait till emma comes woo hoo cant wait to see you again im at chloes right now on her cmputer we just went swimming it is FREEZING and im sorry to tell you we didnt do any vandalizam (i think thats how you spell it) sorry to disapoint you love you

Brooke said...

ELLE! I'm soooo excited for emma to come! Can't wait to see what else you post!:)

Chloe Jean or Sarah Jean Crawford said...

poop